Here, you will find lots of links to information about the current health situation we are facing in the United Kingdom. If you are looking for home education links and ideas, please see your child’s Year Group page.
We will continue to update and communicate information both on the website and on the school app. Please email admin if you do not have access to the app so that you can register.
A useful powerpoint to explain Coronavirus to children
A letter was sent out to all of our parents this week, please find a copy below.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click on the link below for further information:
Where to find the latest information:
Updates on COVID-19:
Guidance for educational settings:
Latest Department for Education information: